Srilanka and Pakistan channels

Rom1moR said:
Slowly slowly many channels will arrive on Dishtv SL as the days goes on..

but no one can catch the popularity on the dish tv indian set top box offers and all.. dish tv india is the best of all bro/ssss :eek:hya :sp :clap:luv:tup

prashanth shan said:
but no one can catch the popularity on the dish tv indian set top box offers and all.. dish tv india is the best of all bro/ssss :eek:hya :sp :clap:luv:tup
Thats true.. Dishtv india is a already established brand havin largest customer base..

The main problem for y dish tv is not adding channels is the cost for the buying the channels ...

For example :- star group wanted 3million$ per year for their whole Chanel's list
How could the company pay that that much with 14000 customer base? They can't pool it from their hand na ? So the company would provide main channels only after there is enough revenue to pay those amounts

sutharshan said:
9X jalwa = srilankan channels

JlypheO.jpg

Hello
How to get Middle east Dollar account id?

sutharshan said:
you need purchase min 100$

could you give me more details i don't understand what you want to purchase.
also i want to know how much world sport doller price? with adding sri lanka package ( currently our package is india package)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock