Star Bharat re-evaluating future plans?

If they want to revamp star Bharat for one more time and targeting only urban viewers they will never get good ratings better again make it to fully FTA channel & should join DDFD. Now without DDFD platform this channel is nothing even on the way to shutdown list

If they want to revamp star Bharat for one more time and targeting only urban viewers they will never get good ratings better again make it to fully FTA channel & should join DDFD. Now without DDFD platform this channel is nothing even on the way to shutdown list

BTW to join DDFD they don't need to make it FTA, they can join DDFD even if it is Pay in other DPO. Point is they need DDFD to survive

BTW to join DDFD they don't need to make it FTA, they can join DDFD even if it is Pay in other DPO. Point is they need DDFD to survive
I do not think the TRAI will allow a big network to have a presence on DDFD. Big Magic is the only exception.

then how TRAI allowed current pay chs which are available in DDFD now after recent auction 38 and 39 ?
I have edited the post. Please re-read. The big networks will now avoid DDFD.

I have edited the post. Please re-read. The big networks will now avoid DDFD.

what aout Star sports first , sony Mix or MTV beat ? Star, sony, viacom small network ?

Last edited:
what aout Star sports first , sony Mix ? Star and sony small network ?
Did not see the e-auction thread. But the big networks are definitely not going to return to DDFD as far as Hindi GECs and movie channels are concerned. That is for sure.

The end of Star Bharat is near.

Did not see the e-auction thread. But the big networks are definitely not going to return to DDFD as far as Hindi GECs and movie channels are concerned. That is for sure.

The end of Star Bharat is near.

So it's broadcaster's decision where they want their chs, don't bring TRAI here as there is no such rule which says pay chs cannot be in DDFD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock