Sad News Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Sony Pal, Zee Anmol, Rishtey, Rishtey cineplex, Sony wah, Star Utsav Movies, 9X Jalwa will be not avilable on Dd free Dish

in middle east rishtey channel is already showing many new serials...when colors decided to stop airing a popular show silsala badaltey rishton ka and start showing on voot here un middle east it was transferred to rishtey... i feel these channels will start airing new shows in near future

in middle east rishtey channel is already showing many new serials...when colors decided to stop airing a popular show silsala badaltey rishton ka and start showing on voot here un middle east it was transferred to rishtey... i feel these channels will start airing new shows in near future
That's in middle East. In India everything is driven by advertisers and ratings

That's in middle East. In India everything is driven by advertisers and ratings

ya so if once they start showing fresh programming they will get viewership and raiting s and adds

Why it is fatal Bro,you get same and only Hit and popular show for Rs 1 instead of Rs 19,a show coming on Zee,Sony,Colors and Star Plus we waste time watching it and do not know what is quality of programme then it is not upto mark and all of sudden that programme discontinues,in these re run they run only the popular one and having good TRP in initial run so we get quality programme @ Rs 1 per month
I said it could be fatal for mainstream channels like zee TV, star plus, set India and colors as their sister channels will carry currently running shows at low price. Audience who move from ddfd to other dth might prefer this as an austerity measure too. Networks are digging their own graves or something like a trap is set out for audience. Anyway lets wait and watch how it unfolds.

ya so if once they start showing fresh programming they will get viewership and raiting s and adds
This will not work. The viewership of these channels is totally different and mostly from rural area. They would not afford the other paid DTH because of lot of issues.
These channels may be closed soon and re launched with other names for rest of urban viewers.

Big Magic and Dangal still have won bid for Hindi GEC,village DD Dth users will still get some Hindi Movie channels like Enter 10, Maha Movie and Sky Star movie and Manoranjan TV will continue some entertainment for them,although the quality of entertainment will not that high

price dropped zee anmol now its only .0.10 ₹
old price is ₹1

No or less demand channels creating problems for broadcasters,which what ever confidence Zee gruop made Zee Anmol pay channel with Rs1 MRP that confidence is going down and panic has started and they have reduced prices by 90 percent,we will see Star Plus,Zee and main GEC channels prices also falling like this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock