Star Cricket in India Cricket Pack

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
Friends, do you all getting Star Cricket in India Cricket Pack or this time we have to sit quietly and miss all the action. As Star Cricket is still not activated and my worry is can we able to witness Sachin's last test series or not.

YES,STARCRICKET AUTOMATICKLY SWITCH ON TOMOROW DISHTV INDIAN CRICKETPACK SUPCRIBERS BY CUSTOMERCARE DISHTV

nskaran said:
what is your base pack.
Super Gold

N.MOORTHI said:
YES,STARCRICKET AUTOMATICKLY SWITCH ON TOMOROW DISHTV INDIAN CRICKETPACK SUPCRIBERS BY CUSTOMERCARE DISHTV
Thanks for the info as i already missed this years Champions League clash.

Amit Singh Gautam said:
India cricket pack only for team india matches....not for t20 leage match
Last year they tune Star Cricket during Champions League and every year they tune Sony Six for IPL.

Karthik said:
No need to worry. It will be added.
But when bro match will start at 9 am i don't think dish tv worker comes very early to work just to open channel for many customer. In the past channel starts day before the match or evening before the match.

Last year they start channel before 1 day but now they tunes channel at same days of starting series...
So changes can be possible

Amit Singh Gautam said:
Last year they start channel before 1 day but now they tunes channel at same days of starting series...
So changes can be possible
bro match will start at 9 am i don't think dish tv worker comes very early to work just to open channel for the customers. I think they will going to spoil the morning session of the match.

80 % chance that match will telecast by dd national also...so if it is true then dishtv will not switch star cricket..
Any way i have allready a la carte of star cricket since 6 month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock