Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
If that happens, it would be too bad for me, because i have moved to dishtv (zing) from videocon d2h 2 years ago to view sports channels in packs :-(

After removal all sports hd will be first pack without any sports channel
All are at free preview
**indicates these channels are available for free preview till further notice.

Next step could be Removal of star Channels from monthly packages :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::cautious::cautious::cry::cry:
Yes surely and removal might happen on or around 9april (21 days after notice) and too as known unlike adtv without any refund because after all it was available only as free preview!
so first sony channels and now star channels... i dont think its any use of staying with dishtv.... in end we will only zee channels.... all hope is lost now...better too move to other dth
Wrong!
Even their relation with zee is not good they simply want to earn profit without caring for customer and Iam damm sure this will surely lead to their shut down oneday
I feel rdtv was much better than dish tv because at last after dieing they atleast provided a luxurious offer to move out.

Last edited:
what will happen to ALL sports pack with no sports channels:) if removed.Left are Dsports and DDsports. Neo sports and Neo prime has also been removed.

what will happen to ALL sports pack with no sports channels.Left are Dsports and DDsports. Neo sports and Neo prime has also been removed.
Think about all sports hd no hd chanel left to be given
In sd atleast there will be dd dsports ss first;)
Now only a miracle can save dishtv customer like dth portability coming unexpectedily and making dish tv realise their real place in the market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock