Star English HD Broadcaster bouquets now available

• Thread starter GNK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,087

GNK

Reaction score
I wrote an email to nodalap yesterday regarding the English bouquets which were introduced by Star India in mid February. They acknowledged that those packs were missing from their end. Today they called me and said those packs will be added in 2 days. I can already see the HD packs on Sun Direct App and on the website. However, they still didn't add SD packs. I will ask them to add those packs tomorrow when they call me.

The following HD bouquets are now available.
1. Star English Mini HD (Rs. 35)
2. Star Premium Pack HD (English) (Rs. 85)

The following SD bouquets are yet to be added.
1. Star English Mini Pack (Rs. 20)
2. Star Premium Pack (English) (Rs. 49)

I wrote an email to nodalap yesterday regarding the English bouquets which were introduced by Star India in mid February. They acknowledged that those packs were missing from their end. Today they called me and said those packs will be added in 2 days. I can already see the HD packs on Sun Direct App and on the website. However, they still didn't add SD packs. I will ask them to add those packs tomorrow when they call me.

Turner Family HD Pack is also missing in sundirect. I mailed them many times but no response. Ask them from your side also

SD bouquets also added

Turner Family HD Pack is also missing in sundirect. I mailed them many times but no response. Ask them from your side also
Sure, I see that "Turner Family Plus HD Pack" is also missing. Will let them know about it when they call me again.

If case if they had not called you yet, please add this to your list of complaints. The Tamil channel MEGA TV's TRAI a-la-carte price is only Rs.3 + GST. But Sun Direct's website says it is Rs.5 + GST. Ask them what's that about! Tell them I have a relative in TRAI and I will complain to them if SD won't reduce the price for this channel :D

If case if they had not called you yet, please add this to your list of complaints. The Tamil channel MEGA TV's TRAI a-la-carte price is only Rs.3 + GST. But Sun Direct's website says it is Rs.5 + GST. Ask them what's that about! Tell them I have a relative in TRAI and I will complain to them if SD won't reduce the price for this channel :D
Few weeks B4 I just called and asked y it is 5rs+tax they said its for only 1 channel they have given tat rate. But it is added in all d packages of tamil...

Few weeks B4 I just called and asked y it is 5rs+tax they said its for only 1 channel they have given tat rate. But it is added in all d packages of tamil...
What if someone wants to take only the Basic FTA Pack and then MEGA TV as one of their a-la-cartes? The channel is not part of the Basic FTA pack, right? Why do such customers need to pay extra? Isn't that overpricing? 😕

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock