Star India launches Disney kids pack for its young viewers

The greatest thing about this is at the end they use Doraemon to represent Disney Channel. Finally they admitted it is a Doraemon Channel!
They should just rename it to The Doraemon Channel (with a big Doraemon face as the logo). It will make more sense.. as the entire day they keep showing Doraemon. While Hungama keeps on showing Shin Chan.

They should just rename it to The Doraemon Channel (with a big Doraemon face as the logo). It will make more sense.. as the entire day they keep showing Doraemon. While Hungama keeps on showing Shin Chan.
I blame kids not Disney. Asahi has a huge monopoly in Indian market which Disney doesn't want as they gotta franchise their own characters. (My assumption) Disney is now trying to air other cartoons but aren't getting much ratings.

I blame kids not Disney. Asahi has a huge monopoly in Indian market which Disney doesn't want as they gotta franchise their own characters. (My assumption) Disney is now trying to air other cartoons but aren't getting much ratings.
Technically Disney Channel is doing very badly, it is only successful because of Doraemon and is probably the only show people care about on the channel.

When it comes to Marvel HQ people seem to care only about Pokemon.

Disney needs to run original cartoons as well as kids fantasy shows like Hero,shararat,sonpari,shakalaka boom boom etc as now both star & disney are sister channels so this fantasy shows will def boost their ratings even they can make season 2 of above said fantasy shows

Technically Disney Channel is doing very badly, it is only successful because of Doraemon and is probably the only show people care about on the channel
They ruined their channel by moving Doraemon from Hungama. On Hungama if they aired Doraemon all day long. No one would have complained. As the channel was meant for manga fans. They chased away their cult fans who grew up with Disney blocks to streaming services. Other than Marvel movies I didn't see Disney succeed in India until the acquisition of Star (Fox).

Disney needs to run original cartoons as well as kids fantasy shows like Hero,shararat,sonpari,shakalaka boom boom etc as now both star & disney are sister channels so this fantasy shows will def boost their ratings even they can make season 2 of above said fantasy shows
Now Hero and Best of Luck Nikki are on Bindass channel.

They ruin their channel by moving Doraemon from Hungama. On Hungama if they aired Doraemon all day long. No one would have complained. As the channel was meant for manga fans. They chased away their cult fans who grew up with Disney blocks to streaming services. Other than Marvel movies I didn't see Disney succeed in India until the acquisition of Star (Fox).
It will be so good if they can run japanese animes(doraemon shinchan,kitretsu)only on hungama & make new original shows for viewers like Nick

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock