STAR India to launch its Fourth English Movie channel soon.

The company's English movie channel bouquet currently includes Star Movies, Star Movies HD and Star Movies Action.

Star India, fully owned subsidiary of 21st Century Fox, is currently gearing up for the launch of a new English movie channel. The company's English movie channel bouquet currently includes Star Movies, Star Movies HD and Star Movies Action.

The new channel - (the name has not been announced as yet) - will be launched during "the first half of this year," said a source from the company, adding, "It will cater to audiences that have lapsed from the English movie genre because of lack of variety. The new English Movie channel from Star India will pull these audiences back into the genre."

For the record, Star India's English cluster includes channels like Fox Traveller, National Geographic, Star World and Star World Premiere HD, FX and Fox Crime.

Wow!! Very Good Update Bhai :tup
I think SMA HD is coming :eek:hya

I dont think its SMA HD, but a new chnls, as d article clearly states that... it wud have movies from a different kind of english genre, and wud provide variety. :win

So, a new movie chnl is coming :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock