Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: The subscribers of direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct may not be able to watch Star India’s wide spread of channels after three weeks.

Star India has issued a disconnection notice to Sun Direct for non-payment of dues.
According to a public notice, Star informed Sun Direct subscribers that the signals of its channels are likely to be disconnected on account of “non-payment of subscription fee” by the DTH operator.

The channels include Star Movies, Star World, National Geographic Channel, NGC Wild, Suvarna, Star Vijay, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4, Star Plus, Life OK, Channel V, Star Gold, Star Pravah, Star Jalsha, Star Movies HD, NGC HD, Star Plus HD, Movies OK HD, Star Sports HD 1, Star Sports HD 2, Suvarna Plus and Asianet Movies.

The signals of the channels to Sun Direct shall be deactivated after three weeks from the date of the public notice in terms of the default, Star said.

Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment | TelevisionPost.com

oh bad sundirect will end there businesss if star channels switched off in sundirect

JitendraKumar said:
Movies OK HD when it has launches ?

As per the thread starter it is already available on sun direct. :huh But I dont know. :huh

Bishnu15 said:
As per the thread starter it is already available on sun direct. :huh But I dont know. :huh

Bishnu bro MoviesOK HD Mention by televisionpost itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock