DDF Exclusive Star Jalsha Change Their Logo From Feb 15 For 30 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 page gone but i still see old logo on TV which is already nice

For the Star Plus rebrand during the IPL final, everything until the rebrand was with the old logo, but the new logo was finally unveiled on the pitch at the boundary. That's the intention. The new logo should be kept under wraps till the last moment.
Not in the pitch, but the moment Salman Khan entered in the finale commentary show, that's when the new logo was revealed

Why you all guys are posting only the logo & that too from FB. Please post some channel's snaps also.
@DreamFan bro, you must be very happy, please share some happiness here also.

Last edited:
I m so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so haaaaaaappppppppyyyyyyyyyyy now. My fav. Star Jalsha will become no.1 again. Logo is looking just awesome. ❤ U Star Jalsha.

Why you all guys are posting only the logo & that too from FB. Please post some channel's snaps also.
@DreamFan bro, you must be very happy, please share some happiness here also.
20190217-204817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock