Star Jalsha Now Revamped

No. The important part is the disappearance of the old logo. Also there is one more video (a longer one) of the new graphics. Everything is blocked globally by Star due to copyright. If it was Sony they would have allowed to watch but not make money from it.
But I don't understand completely. Star blocked which video. Where,whose and how?

Bro but i missed old rebranding video song (cholo paltai aj jatra shuru notun bangalir) which was quite good . hope this new rebranding video song is good as earlier
You can always see the 2012 rebrand here. That will never be blocked by Star as it is too old. :tup:

Source
But I don't understand completely. Star blocked which video. Where,whose and how?
See this.

Last edited:
Bro but i missed old rebranding video song (cholo paltai aj jatra shuru notun bangalir) which was quite good . hope this new rebranding video song is good as earlier
Unfortunately the new song is not even a song. Repeatedly saying Chalo Chalo Chalo Chalo Chalo Paltai. Nonsense. :angry2: Both the 2012 song and the original song from 2008 are epic. :cheers:
Source

See this.

Is this the case while you uploading the video?
Sorry, I never used youtube for uploading any video. So I'm un familiar with it. How they identify that you are uploading a blocked video on that moment.

I will try my level best to get it across by 10pm IST. I may have to PM the link to the video. :tup:
Is this the case while you uploading the video?
Sorry, I never used youtube for uploading any video. So I'm un familiar with it. How they identify that you are uploading a blocked video on that moment.
Search for Content ID.

Two new shows of New Star Jalsha
Starts 24 Feb Sat -Sun.
Ebar Jombe Moja - 8:30pm
Thakumar Jhuli - 9:30pm
20190218-175414.jpg

All the Sun Bangla ads have disappeared? :huh: That's why these ads! The whole city of Kolkata was full of Sun Bangla ads two weeks ago, but what about now?
Two new shows of New Star Jalsha
Starts 24 Feb Sat -Sun.
Ebar Jombe Moja - 8:30pm
Thakumar Jhuli - 9:30pm
20190218-175414.jpg
Off-topic: Change your profile picture to something else. It's outdated. :lol: + DreamFan should change the profile picture to the new Jalsha logo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock