Star Jalsha Now Revamped

Yes, He Should Change His Profile Picture to The Jalsha New Logo. @DreamFan Bro Is A Big/Mad😂😂 Fan Of Star Jalsha. Personally I never seen This Type of Big/Mad Fan For A Particular Channel Earlier😁😁😁
Btw, u r too late bro. I have already changed my PP. Just check out

More specifically, of a particular channel 😂
Unfortunately, the :sunshine: will take a long time to rise in West Bengal. How far can you go with 7 serials and no non-fiction or movies? A big part of Jalsha's rebrand is the Happy Weekend concept and all the movie premieres. But the newest channel doesn't seem to get that.

Unfortunately, the :sunshine: will take a long time to rise in West Bengal. How far can you go with 7 serials and no non-fiction or movies? A big part of Jalsha's rebrand is the Happy Weekend concept and all the movie premieres. But the newest channel doesn't seem to get that.
Lol. But I wasn't talking about him, I'm talking about someone who asks about movies on one particular channel in the bollywood WTP thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock