Star Movies Select HD to premiere of ‘I Am Ali’

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 742

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Staying true to its promise of bringing 365 days 365 stories, Star Movies Select HD brings to you the inspiring story of boxing’s biggest legend in its tradition of showcasing an unreleased movie every month. This tradition entails the channel to showcase films with an exceptional story that have not been released in India. It’s targeted to viewers who are inquisitive about unique titles and want to watch movies that no one in the country has seen so far. Keeping with the tradition, Star Movies Select HD presents the life altering story of the legendary boxer Muhammad Ali with the airing of I am Ali on 9 January 2016, at 9 pm.

Star movies Select HD has also celebrated this tradition with an Unreleased Movie Festival  in November earlier this year showcasing exclusive movies such as Cuban Fury, Alan Partridge, Endless Love, Better Living Through Chemistry, Savannah, I Give it A Year. The festival returns in the month of March 2016 much to the delight of the ardent movie lovers.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/movie-channels/star-movies-select-hd-to-premiere-of-i-am-ali-160104

Iam Ali Unreleased In India, Premier's On SMS HD, Wow Thanks For Update Thakur Sir. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock