Good News Star Pravah changed its Theme

Can anybody post (i) a picture of Star Pravah HD's logo at the end of a trailer (when it comes in the centre) and (ii) the countdown timer? (परत येत अहोत)
In the HD logo the word HD is written smaller than the other words. I want to see it large.

Last edited:
Just now saw this in Instagram :
Source

Is star pravah changing logo again?

Here Star Emblem is in circles. And the words Star Pravah written on the right hand side.

Not looking nice in my opinion.
No

Their Logo is White So They Add Red Circles As Background.
Colors TV Also Use Word "colors" in Colourfull On Their Youtube Channel & Website, So Will They Change Logo On TV Screen too? -No.

Huge No

Red Background Is Used So Logo Can Visible Easily.

Last edited:
I am SURE this is the new logo of Star Pravah.
Rather than Star Pravah, Star Jalsha should change its logo and graphics. It has been the same for nearly 6 years. But Star Pravah changed it after only 3 years.

Star is following Zee's path for new logos I presume! All current star logos might have similar logos with star insignia within a circle and two lines of text beside.

Last edited:
Even star suvarna should change its graphics. It's been a long time

Star is following Zee's path for new logos I presume! All current star logos might have similar logos with star insignia within a circle and two lines of text beside.
Star One circle was good as compared to ZEE isn't it?

SP.png

This event is been broadcast on JioTV, we can see that the current Star Pravah logo is used here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock