Star Pravah With a Fresh New logo

CQtB0u7.jpg

FUylyEC.jpg

1000 crores loss, Star be like💰💰:tup:
Loved the new graphics package of Star Pravah:kiss2: It has some resemblance with Star Jalsha in some corners.
The logo motion and theme music released 👇. They are upholding Marathi emotion this time.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2718251004888532&id=447970815249907
I hope the next set of rebrand will be with Star Suvarna - The most poor performing regional GEC of Star.

Logo of show 'Agnihotra 2' & This above upcoming serial signifies that there won't be any separate logo for each serial. Instead they'll use show name in this common font following suit of Star plus, Star Jalsha & Star Bharat.

Expecting some good graphics for Star pravah😍
You are right bro..

XLvWGUR.jpg

Last edited:
Loved the new graphics package of Star Pravah:kiss2: It has some resemblance with Star Jalsha in some corners.
The logo motion and theme music released 👇. They are upholding Marathi emotion this time.
Source

Not only Star Jalsha. Sony Marathi as well as that graphics package also is inspired by Marathi tradition.
Behance: Sony Marathi Branding

Also notice that the logo animation is similar to Star Vijay.

Source

Source

You are right bro..

XLvWGUR.jpg
Like Star Jalsha, there is only the name of the show against a yellow background (for Jalsha it can be green, yellow or red but here it is yellow). Compared with Star Plus, where it is in a diamond shape at the bottom left on the screen, and not a full-screen background.

Compare: (This approach is followed by Star Vijay, Bharat and now Pravah)

Screenshot-2019-10-19-11-29-10-365-com-facebook-katana.png
Screenshot-2019-10-15-13-05-52-822-com-facebook-katana.png

versus: (This approach is followed by Zee TV, Tamil, Bangla, etc.)

Screenshot-20190814-222130931-1.jpg
IMG-20191002-123507.jpg

Last edited:
@JollyLNB bro, Yes I too felt. The new graphics of Star Pravah has some elements of Star Vijay also.
I am irritated with Zee's graphics for regional channels as all are similar.
The YouTube link you provided has mistaken.

now star pravah channel tv logo changed in new both sd/hd channel

post pics

आत्तापर्यंत (ata paryant) instead of पूर्वसूत्र (purvasutra)?

That's something different.

Let's see what do they replace the following :

थोड्याच वेळात (Thodyach Velat : Coming Up)
पुढील भागात (Pudheel Bhaagat : Next Episode)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock