Star Pravah With a Fresh New logo

I think now its confirmed that the logo is changing coz just now star pravah uploaded its cover photo of fb.!! Everything is showing in Red color even the logo.. Plz anyone post the snap..

It's looking like Star Plus Nayi Soch logo. Simple red.
'Rishta wahi soch nahi' logo was given to Star maa after Star plus re-branded to 'Nayi Soch'. And now after moving to new logo they are giving 'Nayi soch' logo to Star pravah.
After all I have a doubt that is it really going to re-brand or that logo is a part that program only?

'Rishta wahi soch nahi' logo was given to Star maa after Star plus re-branded to 'Nayi Soch'. And now after moving to new logo they are giving 'Nayi soch' logo to Star pravah.
After all I have a doubt that is it really going to re-brand or that logo is a part that program only?
The logo of Star Pravah was always influenced by Star Jalsha's logo and graphics. Only in the past two years did they go their separate ways. Now they are completely independent. I have written about it at Star Pravah (I am the biggest contributor to that page).

Showing old logo in today's advertisement
IMG-20190310-113625.jpg

Did the rebrand happen?
Nothing. In fact you should not hope for a rebrand any time soon. It is not required. The immediate goal is for it to overtake Colors Marathi and become a strong number two.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock