DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla added by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 7,159
So subscribers of those chs cannot watch sports on TSMA ? or TS provide an alternate ch in TSMA ?
To watch Star channels on TSMA, you will be redirected to hotstar. I think we can change the language on Hotstar

To watch Star channels on TSMA, you will be redirected to hotstar. I think we can change the language on Hotstar

But before rediecting TSMA check for ch subscription on our TS a/c and SS1B is not there so if we click other SS chs then app will not redirect to hotstar

But before rediecting TSMA check for ch subscription on our TS a/c and SS1B is not there so if we click other SS chs then app will not redirect to hotstar
If you have Star sports 1 Hindi, you will be redirected to Hotstar, then we can change?

If you have Star sports 1 Hindi, you will be redirected to Hotstar, then we can change?

Currently there is no issue with SS1H as it is present on TSMA. And yes we can change language on hotstar to English even if we have SS1H in TS a/c.

Problem arise if SS1B is no added on TSMA and SS1H is removed from Star Bengali pack

Currently there is no issue with SS1H as it is present on TSMA. And yes we can change language on hotstar to English even if we have SS1H in TS a/c.

Problem arise if SS1B is no added on TSMA and SS1H is removed from Star Bengali pack
Yup, I think they will add soon.

Not Available in Bengali/Odia Regional Pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock