DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop using this type of emojis. Rather using emojis, you should follow forum instructions, after @SarfaRaZ bro correcting you, till you use this type post, rather than removed your link. This forum its not about joke. Its a professional and serious forum.
I already reported bro .. As our bro's do hardwork n Post Exclusive updates here first n than those sites copied the news from here n post :dodgy2: What's the use of those links which we shared here first n we know already . Recently Its being updated also in Forum rules to not post . @Cable TV suchna

Ok bro
I already reported bro .. As our bro's do hardwork n Post Exclusive updates here first n than those sites copied the news from here n post :dodgy2: What's the use of those links which we shared here first n we know already . Recently Its being updated also in Forum rules to not post . @Cable TV suchna

Another Zol Zhal Sports launching after SS1 Hindi Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Now Bengali...

All are showing same content just Font and Commentry going to change for this ₹19...

Another LOOTING channel coming
And just What do you mean by that Mr. @RajKumar?

You don't like regional sports channels?

Then don't watch.

But please don't make such nonsense comments.

Sorry if I am being rude to you.

Another Zol Zhal Sports launching after SS1 Hindi Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Now Bengali...

All are showing same content just Font and Commentry going to change for this ₹19...

Another LOOTING channel coming
but why do you subscribe to all channel.just subcribe to the one you want. and also no boquet contain two ss1 of different language.so if there was only one ss1 then also its price would have been 19. now even if there are many ss1 we subscribe to any one of them so now also we are spending 19 only. so how is this looting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock