• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mithu

Registered
Sàrfaraz bro only Indian cricket will show in Bengali language not others?? Please tell me

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
I am Bangalee but I still prefer English commentary for sports .

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Dhopppp, Tokasshh and Duummm. At the bottom, you have the words 'Banglay Khaela Shuru' and '21 Feb Theke', which means 'The game will start in Bangla' and 'from 21 February'.
That i already mentioned in post 5 so i did not repeat that

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Nice breaking news @zaxotes bro. I was waiting for this. God bless you. In Bengali Bhogowan apnar mongol koruk.

hike

Dream Pro
No doubt why T R A I new guideline is helpful for viewers waiting for channels to launch.
Making package price sensible these channels are being launched. otherwise they have to give the sports channels like Star Sports Hindi in this pack. And if someone has to watch that Star Sports Hindi then he had to subscribe to Star Sports Hindi separately because the Star sports Bengali is already available in Bangali Mid-range add-on bouquet.

SarfaRaZ

Dream Pro
Sàrfaraz bro only Indian cricket will show in Bengali language not others?? Please tell me
As of now Indian Cricket matches n Important Sports SF & Final being telecast in regional Languages.

DreamFan

Registered
Wow!
Very good news for us.
But personally I prefer hindi commentry more than bengali.
But we are definitely welcoming SS1B as it is Bengal's first 24×7 sports channel.
All the very best SS1 Bangla. :kiss::clap::eek:k::tup:

Manu

Dream Pro
Great news ...star sports network become biggest sports network in india...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom