DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sàrfaraz bro only Indian cricket will show in Bengali language not others?? Please tell me

I am Bangalee but I still prefer English commentary for sports .

Dhopppp, Tokasshh and Duummm. At the bottom, you have the words 'Banglay Khaela Shuru' and '21 Feb Theke', which means 'The game will start in Bangla' and 'from 21 February'.

That i already mentioned in post 5 so i did not repeat that

No doubt why T R A I new guideline is helpful for viewers waiting for channels to launch.
Making package price sensible these channels are being launched. otherwise they have to give the sports channels like Star Sports Hindi in this pack. And if someone has to watch that Star Sports Hindi then he had to subscribe to Star Sports Hindi separately because the Star sports Bengali is already available in Bangali Mid-range add-on bouquet.

@zaxotes bro its 'Start' sports was written in the title, please edit that.
Edit:Resolved👍

Last edited:
Sàrfaraz bro only Indian cricket will show in Bengali language not others?? Please tell me
As of now Indian Cricket matches n Important Sports SF & Final being telecast in regional Languages.

Wow!
Very good news for us.
But personally I prefer hindi commentry more than bengali.
But we are definitely welcoming SS1B as it is Bengal's first 24×7 sports channel.
All the very best SS1 Bangla. :kiss::clap::eek:k::tup:

Great news ...star sports network become biggest sports network in india...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock