DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Malayalam granted license by MIB

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 11,885
Regional sports channel will be successful only in tamilnadu....i dont think star sports malayalam can attract viwers...people watched isl for only shaiju damodaran commentory

Then next gujarati, assami and punjabi...
Exclusive news .. Good News for Malayalam viewers .. But i think Marathi n Malayalam channels will not Launch soon due to loss from Newly launched regional sports channels.
SS1 Gujarati has a licence. Shame on Star for not bothering to tap any regional language outside the big six (as far as GECs are concerned), but trying to launch a sports channel in one of those languages.

Well i am okay with Star launching regional sports channels if they showcase variety of things on them. Showing cricket 24 hours is waste of resources and our money too. Also they need to stop using Star Gold or Kids Channels for cricket as already they have dedicated channels for it in Hindi. If they don't disturb regular schedule on regional entertainment or movie channels for cricket then why only hindi viewers have to bear brunt of missing favourite content. Already Star India is showing or acquiring limited bollywood films and their programming is filled with repetitive or dubbed south indian content

SS1 Gujarati has a licence. Shame on Star for not bothering to tap any regional language outside the big six (as far as GECs are concerned), but trying to launch a sports channel in one of those languages.
Not yet having license bro for 1 Gujarati yet :ok2: Still they're waiting for clearance.

They occupy all regional languages of India in sports! OMG! 🙏 And it's good news they relay the local football matches of Kerala, we hope 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock