Breaking Star Sports 1 Marathi Launched

Ind vs sa t20 series wiil not be telecasted on star sports marathi (on hotstar in marathi as channel not available on any dth ).
What is thinking of star sports i couldn't understand.

Since 4 months launch but #star_sports_1_Marathi not available on any dth/cable platform, Where is this channel?

Since 4 months launch but #star_sports_1_Marathi not available on any dth/cable platform, Where is this channel?

It will shut down soon and so will many other channels across genres. For regional languages except certain ones having sizeable audience separate sports channels will not work. Multi audio is way forward and ads can be aired with different language too. Going further even ads on channels present across cable operators can be customised by sending targeted feed on the concerned decoders, BBC and others use it to transmit region specific promos or ads on linear channel

I asked to tata sky customer care but they replied me as channel is not available from broadcaster end. then can we think about star making marathi viewers fool. As star's other language sports channels was available immediately after launching but they delayed in marathi. Star always neglates marathi market. Firstly they not interested to launch marathi movie channel and was not so aware about star pravah till channels revamp in last month.

I
I asked to tata sky customer care but they replied me as channel is not available from broadcaster end. then can we think about star making marathi viewers fool. As star's other language sports channels was available immediately after launching but they delayed in marathi. Star always neglates marathi market. Firstly they not interested to launch marathi movie channel and was not so aware about star pravah till channels revamp in last month.
I agree

Firstly they not interested to launch marathi movie channel and was not so aware about star pravah till channels revamp in last month.
They acquired the rights of a few movies like YZ and Daagdi Chaawl but now there is nowhere to show them. Jalsha Movies was launched all the way back in 2012 but nobody has ever been interested in Pravah Movies.

After acquiration of star to Disney there is failure in its distribution , they failed to distribute Star Sports 1Marathi nd Nat Geo Tamil nd telugu also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock