Star Sports 3 Now Launched Replacing Channel V

Well done Sun direct:kiss::win::clap::cheers::sunshine::hrt::tup:
Why you are so much supportive towards Sun Direct? Appreciate valid things. But you find good things even if they did something at last! Tata Sky too added at same time or even before but nothing came from your mind towards them. Being a senior and tagged member you should give equality to all brands and stop praising Sun Direct blindly. I am seeing your such nature from years but thought to tell you today only as a friend. All people think you die hard blind fan of Sun Direct, try to change it with your work.

Why you are so much supportive towards Sun Direct? Appreciate valid things. But you find good things even if they did something at last! Tata Sky too added at same time or even before but nothing came from your mind towards them. Being a senior and tagged member you should give equality to all brands and stop praising Sun Direct blindly. I am seeing your such nature from years but thought to tell you today only as a friend. All people think you die hard blind fan of Sun Direct, try to change it with your work.
Dear Bro, Sun Direct added Star sports 3 At 12:00 AM whereas TS Added only around 09:00 AM. So, Obviously our Sun Direct is first.

Dear Bro, Sun Direct added Star sports 3 At 12:00 AM whereas TS Added only around 09:00 AM.
DTH Updates - Channel V epg name updated as Star Sports 3
This thread was created at 12.55 am & only the EPG was updated with blank screen (as per by the members) then how are you saying that it was added at 12.00 am?
So, Obviously our Sun Direct is first.
By the way, it was coming on airtel at 12.00 am. See the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
This thread was created at 12.55 am & only the EPG was updated with blank screen (as per by the members) then how are you saying that it was added at 12.00 am?
By the way, it was coming on airtel also at 12.00 am.

Not blank screen. It was scrambled. Because channel V is only available in mega pack. So, when they replacing with Star sports 3 it was also scrambled. But They changed EPG and added program schedules at 12:00 AM. But it's not the case with other DTH.Now also this channel is scrambled in Sun Direct for all except mega pack users.

By the way, it was coming on airtel at 12.00 am. See the first post of this thread.
at 12am it was coming everywhere in place of channel v not only airtel. that cant be said as added. that can be said as delayed removal of channel v. if they had removed exactly at 12 ss3 wouldnt had come

at 12am it was coming everywhere in place of channel v not only airtel. that cant be said as added. that can be said as delayed removal of channel v. if they had removed exactly at 12 ss3 wouldnt had come
I need to tell in simple words. sun Direct replaced Channel V with Star sports 3 around 12:00 AM by changing the EPG quickly. While other DTH just removed and hadn't replaced with Star sports 3 till this time. Even Tata sky removed Channel V and added SE3 only at 09:00 AM.

I need to tell in simple words. sun Direct replaced Channel V with Star sports 3 around 12:00 AM by changing the EPG quickly. While other DTH just removed and hadn't replaced with Star sports 3 till this time. Even Tata sky removed Channel V and added SE3 only at 09:00 AM.
im talking about airtel i dont have sundirect. what i was saying is airtel and d2h didnt remove channel v exactly at 12 so many people were able to take ss3 pics and others who saw the pics mistaken it as ss3 is added

Last edited:
Whats wrong with you guys. If Sun Direct Added any channel at 12am and tata sky added same channel on same day 10am, 9/10 hours delay.So whats acchivement into this. Simple word Both are added this channel on same day. So what is the arguement matter is this? If any DTH Added any channel Some hours ago So whats big acchivement into this. No DTH Don't get any awards for this. So Stop this Childish Arguement

Last edited:
im talking about airtel i dont have sundirect. what i was saying is airtel and d2h didnt remove channel v exactly at 12 so many people were able to take ss3 pics and others who saw the pics mistaken it as ss3 is added
I can able to understand you. What i am trying to say is Sun Direct retained the channel by Changing EPG. While other DTH just removed. Also sun Direct made contract with Star Earlier so they just replaced the channel immediately. But other DTH like Airtel, D2H yet to make deal.

Exactly. SS3 was coming on every place at 12.00am (except TS). Only difference is that other DTHs removed it but SD continued it by updating the EPG.
I know very well that adtv has not added SS3, it was coming because the feed of V is replaced by SS3 & I said that it was available on airtel due the situations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock