Star Sports network

• Thread starter piinku1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 4,907

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Now a days,starsports network are showing football,badminton on ss2.They are trying to cover up maximum live games which is a good sign.For example last saturday u-19wc final ended soon i.e before stipulated time and they showed epl at that time.Today they are showing epl on ss2.:clap

But still the can utilise their channels more efficiently.I think for non-india matches they don't need hindi commentry.So they should free ss1 for other events specially football when there is no india match and free hd channels when some useless match e.r ban vs afg like going on.:tup

What you think guys?

They Should Show Cricket on 1
All Other Sports on 2 & 4
Cricket + Other Sports on 3

They are doing good to show all events which is good.But i think still they are not using there all channels well.They should show other sports on SS1 also.
btw SS2 was earlier was useless but now it is very useful with Serie A,EPL and La Liga

I think the concept behind of Star Sports 3 is to keep busy the channel for no reason they show same thing of Star Sports 1 in hindi better to give hindi feed of Star Sports 1 and free up Star Sports 3 for other event.

Anirudha Das said:
I think the concept behind of Star Sports 3 is to keep busy the channel for no reason they show same thing of Star Sports 1 in hindi better to give hindi feed of Star Sports 1 and free up Star Sports 3 for other event.
But how do u change onscreen hindi language for example score board by pressing language feed button?

dipayan said:
But how do u change onscreen hindi language for example score board by pressing language feed button?

But why you need hindi score card do you like it :huh

dipayan said:

No bro its from broadcaster itself only on Star Sports 3

dipayan said:
TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread

check post 453 and 454 u will get your ans. But you cannot ignore that there is a large hindi speaking people who will love to watch in Hindi

I don't waana go in any states and figures if anyone want to do anything then any how they will create some states and find the purpose, then Star Sports needs to open two more hindi sports channel why they only go for Star Sports 1 event they have to make a hindi version of Star Sports 2 and for 4 also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock