Star Sports SELECT 1 & Star Sports SELECT 2 has added on LCN : 646 & 648..

I am getting Star Sports Select 2 but am getting Unauthorized error message on 1. I am on Titanium with Full-on HD add-on. However, since HD and SD ver of the channels show same content, I hope I won't miss anything.
Mostly you will get it from 18th of this month...

Both channels are not added on correct packages in dish tv and Videocon d2h...

i have south sports pack...bt still it shows not subscribed...😏 hopefully it will get added by tomorrow..

Availability:
◾Super Sports ( 338 ₹ +18% ) onwards..

Last edited:
its still showing unsubscribe....i am on south all sports pack.the website has been updated.bt still not getting str sports select channels.

i am using sd box with south all sports pack. after fighting with more than 1 hour with cc today they newly kids channels, and SSS1 sd. but still SSS2 sd is missing, again after fight with cc - they told me that technician need to be chekd my signal why it is happening- with rs 200 change, I said that i cant afford rs 200..
Now new game- is after reqsting why SSS2 sd is missing from my package in the twitter page, they asked me to convert in hd box as it is a mpeg 4 signal

i am using sd box with south all sports pack. after fighting with more than 1 hour with cc today they newly kids channels, and SSS1 sd. but still SSS2 sd is missing, again after fight with cc - they told me that technician need to be chekd my signal why it is happening- with rs 200 change, I said that i cant afford rs 200..
Now new game- is after reqsting why SSS2 sd is missing from my package in the twitter page, they asked me to convert in hd box as it is a mpeg 4 signal
Sending technician to check why a channel is not available...:biggrin:...That only needs a refresh command bro...

what is that refresh command bro...how to do that..coz m also not gettng select 2..

U can check whether these channels are available in ur pack or not in dishtv website under services section do trouble shooting 101 unsubscribe channel or call from ur Registered mobile no to1800 274 4744 for Refresh command.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock