Star Sports SELECT 1 & Star Sports SELECT 2 has added on LCN : 646 & 648..

ohk...b
U can check whether these channels are available in ur pack or not in dishtv website under services section do trouble shooting 101 unsubscribe channel or call from ur Registered mobile no to 18002749000 for Refresh command.
ohk.bro.tk u ☺👌

U can check whether these channels are available in ur pack or not in dishtv website under services section do trouble shooting 101 unsubscribe channel or call from ur Registered mobile no to 18002749000 for Refresh command.

bro this number is for account information.
1800 274 4744 is for refresh command.

bro- refresh command had been done by 5 times, still SSS2 sd not coming, but i can see SSS1 sd
Dish TV CC are very uninformed people.
One of them also told me to file complaint and it will be charged.
I objected strongly and said that when the channels is showing Unsubscribed plate then how you are saying that my dish needs repair ? My STB needs authorization key not a technician to thug me.
Then he escalated my phone to superior lady who said that though the Channels supposed to go live from 18th Apr but as of now they are not officiallt live.
This is the situation there. When they don't know about it how they can guide us ?
It seems that due to high consumer base and being new channels they are facing some technical problem to send authorization key to eligible consumers.

Dish TV CC are very uninformed people.
One of them also told me to file complaint and it will be charged.
I objected strongly and said that when the channels is showing Unsubscribed plate then how you are saying that my dish needs repair ? My STB needs authorization key not a technician to thug me.
Then he escalated my phone to superior lady who said that though the Channels supposed to go live from 18th Apr but as of now they are not officiallt live.
This is the situation there. When they don't know about it how they can guide us ?
It seems that due to high consumer base and being new channels they are facing some technical problem to send authorization key to eligible consumers.
bro- i have very little knowlege abt it, u may be right, yesday a cc boy told me- that technician need to to send & rs 200 is to be charged, then i reqst 4 waive off rs 200, then they raise a docket that within 24hr will a person will visit, 24hrs passed, still not call or visit in my home...
Last evening when i tweet- then r pushing me for hd stb as due to mpeg4 signal need for SSS2 sd

bro- i have very little knowlege abt it, u may be right, yesday a cc boy told me- that technician need to to send & rs 200 is to be charged, then i reqst 4 waive off rs 200, then they raise a docket that within 24hr will a person will visit, 24hrs passed, still not call or visit in my home...
Last evening when i tweet- then r pushing me for hd stb as due to mpeg4 signal need for SSS2 sd
Logically all users having old SD STB should get new HD+ STB ASAP
But here even on HD+ STB Ch 648 was not available
Update
Ch 648 Star Sports Select 2
is live now !!
Working Normal as it Should !!

SSS2 sd is being active now in my pack after fighting with dish tv since last 4 days, tweter team had resolved

yes I am also getting Star sports select 2 now.
I think there was some issue from dishtv side, now they have solved it.

With me its the opposite. Getting SSS 2 SD since it was launched. However not getting SSS 1 SD though. Am on Titanium pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock