Star Sports Tamil

Voipadi Kumar

Banned
Reaction score
Airtel has not given the Star sports Tamil to the Tamilnadu South value prime sports subscribers and infinity customers. but they given the Star Sports Hindi at free of Cost.

we ask the customer care, but they told this is the company policy. So we unable to change the packages. if u want the Tamil Star Sports to add the channel to subscribe monthly Rs 36/..

But the sametime they give hindi channel free of cost. they not change the policy

airtel doing this like to cheating the Tamilnadu customers

Last edited:
Bro even South India's number one dth not giving in base packs [emoji23][emoji16]

S...Sun direct have their own policies to crush other tamil channels. they not add Tamil channels also. So we are move to other Dth providers like Airtel. i think all dth providers are cheating Tamil peoples.

1. Most of hindi movies, music, news channels given to Tamil subscribers and told total number of channels to TRAI and customers.
but tamil peoples are not known Hindi. So this is totally waste

2. reducing hindi channels and try to give Knowledge channels like Discovery or Sports channels Or english news channels.

But all Dth providers plan to cheat their customers

Last edited:
Star sports Tamil is available from My Sports packs onwards in south region

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock