Star To Launched 2 HD Sports Channel on Feb 1,One in Hindi

praks001 said:
I think with these two channels, Star bouquet alone will cost Rs.600-700

very truly said bro. but we shud always use our brain also.
in every dth n mso, the prices r in the range or near to 40-50rs.

so how it cud b possible that prices r above 100 bucks. also no one wud want to pay if they launch new hd channels for the same content. if i watch it in english or in hindi, why shud they be paid 4 both the channels as the content r same.

Star Network will launch them on Feb1

Will they immediatly placed on DTH !!!???

syam said:
Star Network will launch them on Feb1

Will they immediatly placed on DTH !!!???

i think yes. bcoz most dths n msos have signed the contact with star india channels.
so more hd channels available to most dth = more reachable to homes = more n more money from ads n from households also = double sided earnings = 2 fold income = 4 fold profits.

prateek1987 said:
i think yes. bcoz most dths n msos have signed the contact with star india channels.
so more hd channels available to most dth = more reachable to homes = more n more money from ads n from households also = double sided earnings = 2 fold income = 4 fold profits.

:tup

Wonderful news for any sports lover in our sub continent. Because i only bought Indian DTH in Bangladesh to watch my favorite sports in HD. It was all good in ESPN, Star Cricket era. But for the last 2 years everything was a disaster. I hope we can watch all the major events now in HD as well as local/Indian sports.

shuknopata said:
Wonderful news for any sports lover in our sub continent. Because i only bought Indian DTH in Bangladesh to watch my favorite sports in HD. It was all good in ESPN, Star Cricket era. But for the last 2 years everything was a disaster. I hope we can watch all the major events now in HD as well as local/Indian sports.

Why ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock