Discussion Star value english hd priced at star website at 25+ gst not available on tata sky

Reaction score
as the title suggests star english value hd pack available on star website at rs 25 plus gst is not available on tata sky..same channels with pack name english mini hd are available but star english mini is costly by Rs. 12 approximately.

Tata Sky subscribers should not worry about these things, it is business decision between Star and Tata Sky... They will take appropriate decision at opportune time. Even if they charge little high it hardly matters, even members/tata sky subscribers like @Anish Pai @HitesH bhai support paying premium for good service standards . By the way all r welcome to criticise airtel on this as being their current subscriber i think such discussions r very important, unless shortcomings r overcomed... Brands cannot improve :)

Last edited:
Turner or Star 🤔

Yes anna, sorry for typo. Actually i was intending to post in a similar thread which quoted issue of Tata Sky not updating price of Turner channels or bouquet but somehow decided to respond here. In hurry... Forgot to change broadcaster name.

i think they cant list differential prices

As per my understanding of the new Interconnect regulations and given the time taken by DPOs to push new rates since last few months I personally feel operators can continue to offer existing prices if they do not sign the amended RIO. No legal obligation to sign new amended RIO until existing one expires.

Tata Sky subscribers should not worry about these things, it is business decision between Star and Tata Sky... They will take appropriate decision at opportune time. Even if they charge little high it hardly matters, even members/tata sky subscribers like @Anish Pai @HitesH bhai support paying premium for good service standards . By the way all r welcome to criticise airtel on this as being their current subscriber i think such discussions r very important, unless shortcomings r overcomed... Brands cannot improve :)
These ignorance of small are also not tolerable especially when trai stopped for not doing , these liniancy allows them further dectate customers on these price points , whether you want the same from them but also cares about the customer who can't pay that illegal prices . So care about don't let them . Even then after seeing these working from these operators your so happy , then also try to tolerate all things which goes against your own I interest ok. I hope you will understand my point

As per my understanding of the new Interconnect regulations and given the time taken by DPOs to push new rates since last few months I personally feel operators can continue to offer existing prices if they do not sign the amended RIO. No legal obligation to sign new amended RIO until existing one expires.
What persons who pays these wrong prices because of these silly mistakes , then who will give them pay back please tell

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock