DDF Exclusive STAR, ZEE, SONY Network channels list

Bro star life is not first of its kind there are several channels like star life of zee network.
From Star, Star Life is the first one. There was no international channel from Star before this. On the other hand Zee has many.
In any case, don't put them here.
Zee Phim, Zee Bollyworld
I have not heard of these channels. I know Zee Aflam, Alwan, Bioskop, Sine, Nung, World, Magic, Bollymovies, Bollynova, One and Living, plus Zee TV Russia (different logo from Indian Zee TV). Zee Punjabi was also there before. And I don't know about Zee Bollywood (USA).

Last edited:
I have not heard of these channels. I know Zee Aflam, Alwan, Bioskop, Sine, Nung, World, Magic, Bollymovies, Bollynova, One and Living, plus Zee TV Russia (different logo from Indian Zee TV). Zee Punjabi was also there before. And I don't know about Zee Bollywood (USA).
Zee Bollyworld is a dubbed bollywood movie channel in Brazil.
Zee Bollyworld TV - Wikipedia
Zee Phim is a dubbed entertainment channel for Vietnam
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...BxAB&usg=AOvVaw2SvQ0sBmj8bEdGzu1_4CNw&ampcf=1

Last edited:
Zee Punjabi was also there before. And I don't know about Zee Bollywood (USA).
Zee Punjabi is still available in Canada while few days back it had been shutting down on UK.
Zee Bollywood channel was launched 4-5 years back on USA for bolly lover audiences.

From Star, Star Life is the first one. There was no international channel from Star before this. On the other hand Zee has many.
In any case, don't put them here
Just give me a reason why I should not be putting them here.
Thread title is not indicating weather channels available only in India of the three networks to be listed or their international sister channels should also be considered.

Either the title should be updated as star,zee&sony network channel list (only available in India) or all the international sister channels should also be added to the list here.

Last edited:
Just give me a reason why I should not be putting them here.
Thread title is not indicating weather channels available only in India of the three networks to be listed or their international sister channels should also be considered.

Either the title should be updated as star,zee&sony network channel list (only available in India) or all the international sister channels should also be added to the list here.
Of the many articles I've read, They say 'Star TV' or 'Star Network', 'A subsidiary of 21st Century Fox', Has launched Star Life, they've refrained from saying Star India thus pointing that the channel belongs to STAR TV, though it carries content from Star India, One such link:
Star TV to launch lifestyle HD channel in Africa, Star Life

Here in the first post the thread starter has mentioned STAR INDIA Channels

Also SONY has a lot of international presence, not all channels are mentioned here.

EDIT: Star Had A lot of Asian Tv channels, Almost All of which are Integrated and hence rebranded into Fox International Channels, Star World, Star Movies, etc., Also Star Cricket Still exists in some parts of Asia, All of the Star channels that exist globally, I feel don't find a place in the Star India Network.

Last edited:
Of the many articles I've read, They say 'Star TV' or 'Star Network', 'A subsidiary of 21st Century Fox', Has launched Star Life, they've refrained from saying Star India thus pointing that the channel belongs to STAR TV, though it carries content from Star India, One such link:

Also SONY has a lot of international presence, not all channels are mentioned here.
Bro now please read this link. Here clearly mentioned that Star India to launch Star Life channel for African viewers.
https://www.televisionpost.com/star-to-launch-hd-lifestyle-channel-for-african-audience-on-27-aug/

Bro now please read this link. Here clearly mentioned that Star India to launch Star Life channel for African viewers.
Star to launch HD lifestyle channel for African audience on 27 Aug - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
In the same article they've mentioned 'Star Network SVP & business head UK/Europe & South Africa, Gauran Jandwani' whereas we're all aware that Uday Shankar Heads Star India Business, Also title of this article doesn't state Star India

P.S.: Further debate or may be this reply would take thread off topic, apologies for that, let the mods and the thread starter decide what he wants to convey

EDIT: Star Had A lot of Asian Tv channels, Almost All of which are Integrated and hence rebranded into Fox International Channels, Star World, Star Movies, etc., Also Star Cricket Still exists in some parts of Asia, All of the Star channels that exist globally, I feel don't find a place in the Star India Network.
The thing is still the same.
Thread title is not indicating that we are restricted to post only about channels available in India.
Title should be updated that's what I think.

List updated
Zee Classic renamed Zee Boolywood
Zee Keralam SD & HD added in upcoming Zee channels list

Don't write :hd as that emoji no longer works. Write HD instead. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock