DDF Exclusive STAR, ZEE, SONY Network channels list

images
These are self-created logo. Want to see the original official logo

These are self-created logo. Want to see the original official logo
No these are original Logos when Zee has announced about it to launch these Channels in India .. @Rushil bro has posted somewhere in forum i remember .

No these are original Logos when Zee has announced about it to launch these Channels in India .. @Rushil bro has posted somewhere in forum i remember .
I m sure, I was banned that time, that's why never see this post. I was waiting for these Living channels from very past, but they are already on-air, never knew it. For the first time, I watch their logos.

when will star movies kids will launch. will star also introduce channels like star movies action, star movies romance, star movies horror after the launch of star movies kids.

what are the channels that will launch in march

will these companies will stop launching regional channels like star sports bangla etc. they should be concerned about the hindi or english channels as they are viewed more than the regional channels. i am not saying that no one watches regional channels but saying that for a long time they have focused over the regional channels and now they should focus on hindi and english and also make them better inn terms of the content showed

Please update launching of Star Sports 1 Bangla.

Why is there a need of star sports bangla, star sports gujarati, star sports telagu. there are already 5 star sports present. i hope that people understand my point and that i m not against these channels but i want the companies to launch some hindi or english channels in the near future

Why is there a need of star sports bangla, star sports gujarati, star sports telagu. there are already 5 star sports present. i hope that people understand my point and that i m not against these channels but i want the companies to launch some hindi or english channels in the near future

Because I want companies to launch more Bangla sports ch as there are already lots of useless Hindi sports chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock