fe931cff0dd6f14aad0be3ab95253923.jpg
fa3cfab04b7a4b228d0760481678789d.jpg
976fbb50d4beb70be5c4f73a9f8e2289.jpg
b5001b86815530445e142114fb9b9ec7.jpg
853f53f7470bdbe5705a56966c3cfe99.jpg
0f4580365b6649742df212b2317dee3e.jpg
f7b5383ffc055be1e6bc8dc87e11554b.jpg
f53e4b81b8e64c2f059e6c93180c799d.jpg

Promo : Stardust Awards 2016 Coming Soon on Colors & Rishtey | स्टार डस्ट अवार्ड्स जल्द ही कलर्?..

WINNER LIST Credit goes to Rahul bro :shy:
rahul1117kumar said:
Stardust Awards 2016 winners list

Stardust Awards 2016 just commenced with a bang as Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Sultan have taken home most of the trophies! The venue of Stardust is currently filled with dapper and dazzling celebrities making their red carpet appearances. From a handsome Ranbir Kapoor to a US returned Priyanka Chopra , the event definitely is as star studded as the name suggests. The first half of the awards show has been dominated by a tie between Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Sultan and Kapoor and Sons. They have been some of the best performers of 2016 in terms of box office as well as story as well. While the awards is still going on, some of the winners from the technical categories have been announced. We thought it would be best if you could read the list of winners of the technical categories right here. So we’ve compiled the list of winners right here. You can check it out.

Best Story: Kapoor and Sons

Best Screenplay: Udta Punjab

Best Costume: Sultan

Best Lyricist: Amitabh Bhattacharya for Channa Mereya from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Music Company: Sony Music India for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Playback Male: Arijit Singh for Channa Mereya from Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Choreographer: Bosco Martis for Kala Chashma from Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s Baar Baar Dekho

Best Male Debut: Harshvardhan Kapoor for Mirzya

Best Female Debut: Saiyami Kher for Mirzya and Disha Patani for MS Dhoni – The Untold Story

Best Music Director: Pritam for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male): Rishi Kapoor for Kapoor and Sons

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female): Shabana Azmi for Neerja

Best Actor in a Negative Role: Jim Sarbh for Neerja

Lifetime Achievement Award: Rekha

Best Superstar of Next Gen: Varun Dhawan

Global Icon of the Year: Priyanka Chopra

Stardust Awards 2016 winners list: Priyanka Chopra bags the Global Icon trophy - Bollywoodlife.com

RE: Stardust Awards 2016 Coming Soon on Colors

Yes just seen the ads on Colors :)

Also on rishtey
I saw promo there too that it is coming on rishtey too :tup

shantanu said:
Also on rishtey
I saw promo there too that it is coming on rishtey too :tup

On same date :huh

shantanu said:
Maybe
Last year they did the same

Ok let's see ;)

RE: Stardust Awards 2016 Coming Soon on Colors & Rishtey

Stardust Awards 2016 just commenced with a bang as Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Sultan have taken home most of the trophies! The venue of Stardust is currently filled with dapper and dazzling celebrities making their red carpet appearances. From a handsome Ranbir Kapoor to a US returned Priyanka Chopra , the event definitely is as star studded as the name suggests. The first half of the awards show has been dominated by a tie between Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Sultan and Kapoor and Sons. They have been some of the best performers of 2016 in terms of box office as well as story as well. While the awards is still going on, some of the winners from the technical categories have been announced. We thought it would be best if you could read the list of winners of the technical categories right here. So we’ve compiled the list of winners right here. You can check it out.

Best Story: Kapoor and Sons

Best Screenplay: Udta Punjab

Best Costume: Sultan

Best Lyricist: Amitabh Bhattacharya for Channa Mereya from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Music Company: Sony Music India for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Playback Male: Arijit Singh for Channa Mereya from Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Choreographer: Bosco Martis for Kala Chashma from Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s Baar Baar Dekho

Best Male Debut: Harshvardhan Kapoor for Mirzya

Best Female Debut: Saiyami Kher for Mirzya and Disha Patani for MS Dhoni – The Untold Story

Best Music Director: Pritam for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male): Rishi Kapoor for Kapoor and Sons

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female): Shabana Azmi for Neerja

Best Actor in a Negative Role: Jim Sarbh for Neerja

Lifetime Achievement Award: Rekha

Best Superstar of Next Gen: Varun Dhawan

Global Icon of the Year: Priyanka Chopra

Stardust Awards 2016 winners list: Priyanka Chopra bags the Global Icon trophy - Bollywoodlife.com

rahul1117kumar said:

I have quoted your post and added in #1 hope you don't have any problem. If any PM me I will remove it.
Regards

hike said:
I have quoted your post and added in #1 hope you don't have any problem. If any PM me I will remove it.
Regards

no problem bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock