Good News Starsport Hd at 5 code

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening here every now and then somebody opens a thread claiming he has a super topup code which nobody gets and knows about and gets the publicity and then don't even reply...
I request moderator's to please take a strict action against this menace and only open genuine threads.

Please trust me , I give neo sports free topup, sun HD free topup

Please trust me , I give neo sports free topup, sun HD free topup
Bro i am not particularly refering to u.. i am asking for a proper procedure to open such threads which are first verified by the moderators that the code is valid or not and then everyone can have a trust...

Since thread is not helping anyone nor going anywhere other than increasing expectations from our members i am closing it.

Thread starter has been banned for 2 months for not responding back to members with whom he was expected to share the top up code. Infact, he don't have any code we (DDF team) think, otherwise he would not have got irritated when members kept him asking! (Ref: #74)

We would be more strict on allowing such kind of threads in future. Anyone who have questions on this moderation, please feel free to open a thread on talk to team.

This also answers to below questions (which indeed valid) raised by one of our members:

Bro i am not particularly refering to u.. i am asking for a proper procedure to open such threads which are first verified by the moderators that the code is valid or not and then everyone can have a trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock