Discussion STB Boot Up Channel

Sivabhaskar

Sun Direct Expert
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My SD STB's model is S32100. And the previous OTA Software Update it received from Sun Direct, was way back, on May 16, 2018.

Something interesting has been happening in my STB since they changed the Info Channel from 1 to 3.

Before that, whenever I switched on the STB after I had completely switched it off by turning the power off, it always used to boot up and play the Info Channel 1.

However, since the change in the Info Channel, whenever I switch it on, after the initial boot up, my STB is playing the exact channel that was playing before it was switched off by turning the power off.

In other words, after the initial boot up post switching on, the STB is not playing the current Info Channel(s). After switching it back on, it is playing neither Channel 2 nor Channel 3.

If I switch the STB off when Star Sports 1 SD is playing, it is correctly playing that channel even if I switch it on the next day.

1) Do any of you have the same STB model as mine?

2) Even if your STB model is different, is this change happening for you as well?

My SD STB's model is S32100. And the previous OTA Software Update it received from Sun Direct, was way back, on May 16, 2018.

Something interesting has been happening in my STB since they changed the Info Channel from 1 to 3.

Before that, whenever I switched on the STB after I had completely switched it off by turning the power off, it always used to boot up and play the Info Channel 1.

However, since the change in the Info Channel, whenever I switch it on, after the initial boot up, my STB is playing the exact channel that was playing before it was switched off by turning the power off.

In other words, after the initial boot up post switching on, the STB is not playing the current Info Channel(s). After switching it back on, it is playing neither Channel 2 nor Channel 3.

If I switch the STB off when Star Sports 1 SD is playing, it is correctly playing that channel even if I switch it on the next day.

2) Even if your STB model is different, is this change happening for you as well?
Yes i also faced
After changing lcn of info chanel when off and on the tv same channel is coming (example if colorskannada is working when off the tv when i on the tv the colors kannada will play automatically)

Yes.. Samething happening to me also since last 3 or 4 days..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock