STB prices increased & LDP acquisition combo offer of DMP & South Special hiked

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,104
dont worry jio dth is comming soon with lower price for connection and packs with many channel at that time i think all dth will have to reduce the price

rocky7756 said:
dont worry jio dth is comming soon with lower price for connection and packs with many channel at that time i think all dth will have to reduce the price

How many times should we till that Jio is not starting DTH. They dont have a license. U go by some news that has no source. Dont count your chickens before they hatch. It may be either Cable TV or IPTV

anishpai said:
How many times should we till that Jio is not starting DTH. They dont have a license. U go by some news that has no source. Dont count your chickens before they hatch. It may be either Cable TV or IPTV

yes you are right it may be iptv because way of watching tv is changed in other countries so soon there will be change over all india in coming days with wireless tecnology like 4g or 5g for watching tv vod etc. and dish antena will be not required in coming years.

Last edited by a moderator:
rocky7756 said:
yes you are right it may be iptv because way of watching tv is changed in other countries so soon there will be change over all india in coming days with wireless tecnology like 4g or 5g for watching tv vod etc. and dish antena will be not required in coming years.

AFAIK in UK and US its either DTH or Digital Cable thats leading and is has max share in households. The current internet speeds is average, hardy many cities have OFC. Only Metros currently have high speed internet. a Full HD 30 mins video on Youtube take time to load and buffers, what will happen to a live HD TV channel ??? The more the subscribers, the more distribution of speeds. Airtel and BSNL both failed in IPTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock