STB restarts after v 4.21 update

Miller17

Reaction score
Hi
I am outside of India. After the software updated to v4.21 my set top box restarts randomly sometimes after 4 hours sometimes after 3 hours. Can anyone suggest how to overcome this issue. I have tried factory reset but didnt work

1st have a look at ur Adopter. Try to change it or test it with the multimeter after 4 hours for voltages and ampair

Hi
I am outside of India. After the software updated to v4.21 my set top box restarts randomly sometimes after 4 hours sometimes after 3 hours. Can anyone suggest how to overcome this issue. I have tried factory reset but didnt work
Bro that problem I had experienced with a few customers in the new small
Box, I flashed the old software and downloaded it again and the problem was ok
And I didnt
Receive any complaints after that

I am still facing the issue. I have changed the adaptor as well, but still the issue remains as such. Any suggestions as to what i can do??

how can we do that in nxt box? No such options available bro
On Start press Menu button and then you will go into the system settings there you can reset the factory settings and also can erase the flash IC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock