STC h-500 stuck on homescreen

Reaction score
I purchased a STC h-500 set top box last week, and suddenly it stopped working now. If I turn it on only the homescreen picture is displayed on the TV screen and "STRT" in the set top box and nothing else is happening no matter what I do. If anyone could help me resolve this issue, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

i hv also same problem ..itssw problem

I also purchased it from Flipkart website but my issues were different.The remote sensor in set top box stopped working.So I had to send it to Pune for repair, for that also I had to call them many times.When I received it, new issue arose.Now it's UP navigation key was working automatically, so I called their service head and requested him to give me replacement.He has agreed and now I am waiting for my replacement.Looks like it was a bad decision to go for this Set Top Box.Instead of this, I could have gone for Solid Set Top Box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock