Seeking Help Suggest me a hair cream and hair dryer

Certain things should be personally handled. Suggestions should not be asked for such things I feel. Totally agree with @Gobinaath bro.
And why in the world you bumped it after 5 months?

It was lying as a idle thread only. If you search over the forum more such threads might come, but they are old - no need to bump them which will give those threads attention again.

Bhai check the date also while replying to such threads. Especially check if thread starter is a newbie, and whether he has visited forum recently.

I agree Bapun bro. Its a small mistake. After all I am a human. Kindly forgive me this time. @Bapun Raz bro.
I did not said mistake doesn't happen bro. But all i was saying mistake more often happens by you because you do not read whole thread carefully so read more carefully before replying.

And abour forgiving, i am no one. Yet another human like you. No need to be sorry, you understood and accepted that's the big thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock