Seeking Help Suggest me a pack for TN

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Tata Sky HD connection for my father and I'm planning to shift to videocon. I have a old stb already. Can you please help me with the package details for watching only Tamil SD and HD channels?

I'm currently paying 200.

Tata Sky favourite system is so buggy and not user friendly. Plus the lcn alignment is so pathetic. I was planning to move to Airtel but trying to make use of old videocon stb.

@Vishnu777

Sentamizh pack is available for you...

Bro will you please provide your all requirements and budget....

You can also go for Flexi (Rs 99 per month) + Tamil add on and you can subscribe Tamil HD add on

Flexi (Rs 99) + Tamil add on (Rs 57*) + HD Tamil Kannada add on (Rs 51*) = Rs 197 P/M

Add ons are mentioned without GST

Last edited:
Sentamizh pack is available for you...

Bro will you please provide your all requirements and budget....

You can also go for Flexi (Rs 99 per month) + Tamil add on and you can subscribe Tamil HD add on

Flexi (Rs 99) + Tamil add on (Rs 57*) + HD Tamil Kannada add on (Rs 51*) = Rs 197 P/M

Add ons are mentioned without GST
It's for my dad bro. Only Tamil SD and HD. Senthamizh pack is different from the above uh bro?

That seems to be annual pack and without hd, what's the monthly price bro.
Sorry for late reply bro...

As per @kathir bro SENTAMIZH can ve activated by existing users also,the cost may be between 200-220...

Or go for Flexi + Tamil addon + Tamil HD add on.

There is 'Mera Wala Pack' also in which you can ipt for only your needed channels.

In 'Mera Wala Pack' SD channels costs Rs 10 and HD channel costs Rs 20.

Sorry for late reply bro...

As per @kathir bro SENTAMIZH can ve activated by existing users also,the cost may be between 200-220...

Or go for Flexi + Tamil addon + Tamil HD add on.

There is 'Mera Wala Pack' also in which you can ipt for only your needed channels.

In 'Mera Wala Pack' SD channels costs Rs 10 and HD channel costs Rs 20.
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock