Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 9,870
Great. What was the issue ? How did they solve it?
They have removed telugu free regional top up and added it again, and everything started working. This was what I have asked them to try last night, however it wasn't working by then. It wasn't getting removed. They had to do something in the backend to forcefully remove it and it took almost 24 hours for that. As soon as that was done, it's just a matter of adding it back and everything is good.

Compared the Bonanza pack with prime (considered HDAF). Except Knowledge & Lifestyle channels, Prime has the advantage.

Hindi Ent - Prime has all the chnls. Bonanza is missing chnls like &TV, Jeet, Big magic, pal, SAB, Star Bharat, Utsav, Bindass.
Hindi Movies - Bonanza doesn’t have any movie chnls. Prime is missing only Star gold select, zee action, cineplex
English Ent, Movies, News - No difference
Kids - Prime has all kids chnls. Bonanza has only Cartoon Network
Knowledge - Bonanza has all chnls. Prime doesn’t have Discovery Science, Nat Geo Wild
Lifestyle - Bonanza has all chnls. Prime doesn’t have TLC, Travel XP, NDTV good Times, Discovery Turbo, Epic, FTV
Music - Prime additionally has MTV, 9xM, Zoom, b4u, z etc, mastii, music india, 9x jalwa, vh1
Sports - Prime additionally has Sony ESPN, Ten2, Ten3, Golf, SS1 Hindi. But It doesn’t have SS select1, SS Tamil (which are in Bonanza).
Thank you for the detailed comparison. I primarily watch Nat Geo Wild in the infotainment category and that isn't available in prime. However, overall prime looks much better compared to bonanza!

Hi all,

I want to change my pack to South Prime pack, but CC said that am not eligible to get that pack. Anyone here can help me in changing the pack.

Thanks in Advance..!!!

Hi all,

I want to change my pack to South Prime pack, but CC said that am not eligible to get that pack. Anyone here can help me in changing the pack.

Thanks in Advance..!!!
You should be eligible to get that pack bro, unless it has been discontinued! I'm not sure why they said that. Chat with them again.

Even after many interactions with CC, am not able to activate this pack, they are saying "am not eligible for this pack".

Happy Sunday folks! Need help in selecting a pack on TataSky.
Requirement:
1. All Telugu Channels including HD
2. Cricket Sports HD Channels

I spent a considerable amount of the Sunday morning time reading this thread and browsing TataSky website. This is my first experience with TataSky which is why I was quite lost and took time to understand.

Few doubts:
1. Can't see the South Prime Pack on the Tata Sky website. Has it been discontinued?
2. If I take the HD Access (HDAF), will I get HD channels for the Regional Add-on also or is it only for the corresponding channels of the base pack?
3. Is there a minimum channels/minimum amount requirement for MakeMyPack?

Is South Sports Bonanza (310 rupees) + South Sports HD (90 rupees) a good option for me?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock