Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 9,872
I don’t understand why there is difference between southsports bonanza and south prime this is too harsh there should be a south pack with English movies also and 10 sports channels like Kerala pack

I think it's some technical issue. I'm getting only the channels available on base pack and English movies addon. Regional and HD channels aren't working. It looks like when they changed the base pack, they had to drop these free regional packs and HD access pack and then readd them. This is what I think the issue is. I myself have tried on the portal to remove the free regional packs, it's not working. I tried explaining this solution to cc and asked them to try dropping them, even the cc isn't able to remove them. Definitely something is wrong!

Still not resolved, I'm only getting channels from base pack and english movies add-on pack!!

Still not resolved, I'm only getting channels from base pack and english movies add-on pack!!
Try to change your base pack to any other package & check you are getting all channels in subscribed package or not.

(Suggested base pack : Sports Dhamaka)

Try to change your base pack to any other package & check you are getting all channels in subscribed package or not.

(Suggested base pack : Sports Dhamaka)
Technical team is working on it bro. They asked me not to make any changes while they work! I'm already getting all the channels from the existing base pack i.e. South Sports Bonanza and also the channels from English movies add-on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock