Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 9,873
This is a weird thing that I am seeing for the first time @Siva bro.
Haha, yeah even the technician who came today said the same thing!! God knows why all the weird things happen to me LOL!!

I think this has got to do something with the modification of base pack before the 1st month free period expired. Whatever packs that were free with the Ultra pack are not working now. We removed the Ultra pack before a day of it's expiry and may be all those packs were compatible only with that pack!! This is just my assumption though! Something is surely messed up in my account and they are working hard to fix it.

Haha, yeah even the technician who came today said the same thing!! God knows why all the weird things happen to me LOL!!

I think this has got to do something with the modification of base pack before the 1st month free period expired. Whatever packs that were free with the Ultra pack are not working now. We removed the Ultra pack before a day of it's expiry and may be all those packs were compatible only with that pack!! This is just my assumption though! Something is surely messed up in my account and they are working hard to fix it.

it may not be because you changed the pack before 1 month free expired.
Jithin bro also changed before his 1 month free pack for over.

It could be because of 2 IDs bein linked to your account or I didn't follow the correct steps when u urself changed the pack

it may not be because you changed the pack before 1 month free expired.
Jithin bro also changed before his 1 month free pack for over.

It could be because of 2 IDs bein linked to your account or I didn't follow the correct steps when u urself changed the pack
No bro, the second ID was removed before the base pack change! I didn't change the pack myself! CC did! There was some issue in changing it initially, they sent an email to the technical team and they have done something in the back end to change it. I think Jithin's case was different as he didn't need to add any packs like me. In my case the English movies offer pack was added along with the base pack change!

Can you please elaborate on what are the exact channels we miss in the South Sports Bonanza pack compared to South Prime apart from the sports channels? I was a bit skeptical about these two packages and finally went with Bonanza due to Star Sports Select 1!!

Compared the Bonanza pack with prime (considered HDAF). Except Knowledge & Lifestyle channels, Prime has the advantage.

Hindi Ent - Prime has all the chnls. Bonanza is missing chnls like &TV, Jeet, Big magic, pal, SAB, Star Bharat, Utsav, Bindass.
Hindi Movies - Bonanza doesn’t have any movie chnls. Prime is missing only Star gold select, zee action, cineplex
English Ent, Movies, News - No difference
Kids - Prime has all kids chnls. Bonanza has only Cartoon Network
Knowledge - Bonanza has all chnls. Prime doesn’t have Discovery Science, Nat Geo Wild
Lifestyle - Bonanza has all chnls. Prime doesn’t have TLC, Travel XP, NDTV good Times, Discovery Turbo, Epic, FTV
Music - Prime additionally has MTV, 9xM, Zoom, b4u, z etc, mastii, music india, 9x jalwa, vh1
Sports - Prime additionally has Sony ESPN, Ten2, Ten3, Golf, SS1 Hindi. But It doesn’t have SS select1, SS Tamil (which are in Bonanza).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock