Suggest Me Mini STB In Best Price ...

rockstar08

Reaction score
Hi. I am planning to take a FTA Receiver , but I need a small one like TataSky or DishTv STB ... I see some FTA receivera look like DVD players in size ....
I also have one doubt that :
If I take mpeg2 box then will I miss the channels which mpeg4 boxes receive ??

I need in some low budget below 1k...

P.S : I know that mpeg2 and mpeg4 are video compression technologies ...

Buy Pagaria 5050, 6060 or 888 boxes (MP4). These models available for around 1000rs.
Thanks , I need Mpeg4 Box and it should support HAD Channel's ...
I see STB worth 1800 Rs to Rs 2500 and more ...
But These are Rs.1000 , so are they good ...

P.S : my budget is also around Rs.1000 and with small size .. internet is a plus

Also i have a doubt.. after purchasing this, do i also need a dish receiver at terrace
or
it will work without that..??

Also i have a doubt.. after purchasing this, do i also need a dish receiver at terrace
or
it will work without that..??

You need a dish antenna to receive the signal from the satellite.

Thanks , I need Mpeg4 Box and it should support HAD Channel's ...
I see STB worth 1800 Rs to Rs 2500 and more
You can buy the Pagaria brand boxes. Low price and lot of features. Check in the shops near you.
If you don't find in the local shops, then PM me. I will give contact details of a seller in Punjab, he will sent the box through courier (courier charge around Rs. 100 will be extra) You can make the payment through paytm.

(I am not related to this seller in any way. I am just a satisfied customer of that seller. I am from Kerala and that seller is in Punjab)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock