Suggest new Dish TV Tru HD+ Package

N33R4J

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
As per Dish tv records my currently running package on parent VC is New HD Premiere worth of Rs.500/- + S.T = Rs. 569/- per month along with a-la-carte Travel XP HD worth of Rs. 20/- per month (inclusive of all taxes) and on child VC is New Platinum Sports worth of Rs. 176/- + S.T = Rs.200/- per month and on child VC is New Platinum Sports worth of Rs. 176/- + S.T = Rs.200/- per month
So , I am spending 969/- p.m+ 20 = 989/- p.m
Please suggest me Is there any upgrade to HD channel available as I would like to retain my child VC's as same.
I searched but there is no HD Premiere Pack on website too? (May be I have any old package)

It depends what channels you want to watch if you want minimum SD and Max HD channels then I would say you should go for super family pack + Full on HD which costs 450 Rs PM or I would suggest you to go with Maxi sports pack + Full On HD has with this pack you will get all the popular SD + All the HD channels excluding premium HD channels for just 495 Rs PM :)

DishHD said:
It depends what channels you want to watch if you want minimum SD and Max HD channels then I would say you should go for super family pack + Full on HD which costs 450 Rs PM or I would suggest you to go with Maxi sports pack + Full On HD has with this pack you will get all the popular SD + All the HD channels excluding premium HD channels for just 495 Rs PM :)

Thanks for suggestion.
May I know the more Premium category. You see, I want to UPGRADE for more. Please help me if any upgradation from current package, if possible.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock