Suggested pack by members

Notes:
1) I called Customer Care to activate Puthiya Thalaimurai and Fashion TV (both FTA channels). The number I used to call them was the toll free number 1800 103 7575. Even after multiple attempts, the toll free number's automated IVR voice system did not recognize my Sun Direct Smart Card Number. So, finally I just stayed on the line. The call was automatically connected to Customer Care. Customer Care picked up after around 5 to 7 minutes.

2) The female executive I spoke to, told me that I might have to activate all my addons/a-la-cartes after a month. Because, -- this is the reason she gave -- I have activated the addons/a-la-cartes for only one month. She said I'll have to activate them for N number of months for them to continue for N number of months. When I replied there is no such option in the website to select addons/a-la-cartes for more than a month, her reply was: "Then you'll have to activate the channels again, after one month from today".

I believe that is not the case, right? From what I remember, as long as we have an active base pack and enough money left in the account, the addons/a-la-cartes used to auto-renew themselves, no? :unsure:
Received an email with the following content, earlier today:

Dear Customer,
Puthiya Thalaimurai A-La-Carte Package Monthly Renewal - FTA Add-On has been activated successfully on your account for Unlimited Months from 14/4/2019
FTV India A-La-Carte Package Monthly Renewal - FTA Add-On has been activated successfully on your account for Unlimited Months from 14/4/2019

Please ensure your Set Top Box is ON.Happy viewing. For assistance contact: SD Customers- <STD Code>-39407575 & HD Customers- <STD Code>-39408585

Last edited:
1) We can change Base Pack via website and App.
2) We can add Addon Packs and a-la-carte channels via website and App.
3) We CANNOT remove already added Addon Packs and a-la-carte channels via website or App. There are a few options to accomplish this:
a) Reach out to your nearest local Sunshine Center (Local Sun Direct Dealer in your city)
b) Call Sun Direct Customer Care (Toll Free) number (1800 103 7575). When you call this number, note that the automated voice response might not recognize your Smart Card Number when you enter it using your phone's dial pad. Just keep entering it 3 or 4 times without disconnecting the call. The call will then be automatically connected to the Customer Care Executives' Queue.
c) Send a Personal Message via Dream DTH to one of our fellow Dream DTH members who are dealers as well. I believe @mayoorathan or @Prasad b could help.
Thank you

Notes:
1) I called Customer Care to activate Puthiya Thalaimurai and Fashion TV (both FTA channels). The number I used to call them was the toll free number 1800 103 7575. Even after multiple attempts, the toll free number's automated IVR voice system did not recognize my Sun Direct Smart Card Number. So, finally I just stayed on the line. The call was automatically connected to Customer Care. Customer Care picked up after around 5 to 7 minutes.

2) The female executive I spoke to, told me that I might have to activate all my addons/a-la-cartes after a month. Because, -- this is the reason she gave -- I have activated the addons/a-la-cartes for only one month. She said I'll have to activate them for N number of months for them to continue for N number of months. When I replied there is no such option in the website to select addons/a-la-cartes for more than a month, her reply was: "Then you'll have to activate the channels again, after one month from today".

I believe that is not the case, right? From what I remember, as long as we have an active base pack and enough money left in the account, the addons/a-la-cartes used to auto-renew themselves, no? :unsure:

Well, like the executive said, ALL of the addons and a-la-cartes have gotten automatically unsubscribed after one month.

I wonder why they don't have the multiple-months subscription option like they used to.

Are all of you subscribing your addons/a-la-cartes every month? Is Customer Care/Dealers the only way to subcribe addons/a-la-cartes for more than a month?

Anyway, I have pinged @mayoorathan and @Prasad b for help :)

Is someone having comparison of different DPO packs to find out differences? If you have atleast comparison of Tamil DPO,HD Tamil DPO comparison kindly send..

My pack as on today.

K13xrCL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock