Seeking Help Suggestion needed for Cable connection

sundaresh

Reaction score
Hi,

Please suggest me the good and affordable cable connection with max Tamil and Sports channels..
My local operator is asking ₹1500 for Set top box and installation plus monthly ₹240.

I am living in Santhosapuram Near to Medavakkam, Chennai..

Can't contact TACTV bro.. Toll free no is useless. Any contact information for TCCL?And what about SCV? Is it good?

At 1500 you can definetly go for any dth hd connection bro and feel very happy about it in the future. Go for tata sky max tamil channels at 164 and sports pack at even for one day subscription.

Hi,

Please suggest me the good and affordable cable connection with max Tamil and Sports channels..
My local operator is asking ₹1500 for Set top box and installation plus monthly ₹240.

Talk to your cable operator to reduce the set top box price. VK digital seems to be better option than DTH. Good quality with less package price.

Hi,

Since when did we get the freedom to choose our MSO? Its either what ever STB our LCO offers or DTH. Nothing inbetween. Also LCO's are free to sell the STB at what ever the price they want to and collect what ever monthly subscription he wants to.

Since when did we get the freedom to choose our MSO? Its either what ever STB our LCO offers or DTH. Nothing inbetween. Also LCO's are free to sell the STB at what ever the price they want to and collect what ever monthly subscription he wants to.
True bro.. Booked connection through local cable operator. Let's see which set top box they will provide...

Ok, have you finally got your STB? Any issues from LCO?
Finally got SCV connection bro.. Picture clarity is good. I am getting all channels except Polimer and HD channels.. Pack price is ₹195 as per website. But here they are charging ₹240.. Can't ask them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock