Suggestion requested for new DTH

Another thing @lll_ari_lll , if u take TS HD connection between 15th May - 15th July, u will get Free Ten 2 and Ten 3 HD from 12th June - 15th July

Rs 9300 is for the HD + (PVR) STB which has inbuilt recording, it has no 4K.

The Tata Sky 4K UHD STB costs around Rs 6400.
Sorry, my Bad. They said it will be 13.5k for the whole set for one year.
I read about the free ten offer in another post for world cup. But anyway, I have to subscribe to ten as most of the football games are on ten.

I just received a call from airtel, and they offered royal HD plus HD box for 5k, but they said it doesn't come with all the english movies channels. for all channels with HD box is 7300 which surprisingly costs more than internet tv

He asked out of Airtel & Tata sky and you suggesting him another option of Dish Tv ... confusing him even more.

Before suggesting did you mentioned him the recharge , dual satellite LNB limitations of Dish Tv?
Now I have to research more :-/

5k and 7.3k for Airtel? Is it annual pack? I would suggest not to go with annual packs, be it any DTH. Use for a month and then recharge if you like. If your requirement is only HD and you don't care much about SD channels, you can go with

a. Sun Direct for best PQ
b. Airtel for second best PQ and best AQ

Both are cheap compared to Tata Sky for HD channels.

If SD channels is your priority, go for Tata Sky for best PQ.

thank you. what would be the benefit over tata sky, if I take it. Please keep in mind, I have all the facility of android box in my TV already.
Brother You Will Get Better Picture Quality On HD Channels and also this box is 4K TV and Also Recording Is Free For Lifetime in this box. It has catch-up TV features also so it's worth to buy in all aspects.

Hi @lll_ari_lll bro, I might help you out as I was on the same page 3 years back.
Go for TS 4K STB with 1 month free Ultra (all channels)+HDAF, NEVER fall in trap of annual pack.
Reason: As you're a football lover (obvious for Bengali), FIFA WC'18 on 4K would be a great viewing. It can only be felt, not explained.
After free viewing period, your monthly package price would be 560+175 = 735 and that's tooooo much! But don't worry. You'll get that in lower prices.

Hi @lll_ari_lll bro, I might help you out as I was on the same page 3 years back.
Go for TS 4K STB with 1 month free Ultra (all channels)+HDAF, NEVER fall in trap of annual pack.
Reason: As you're a football lover (obvious for Bengali), FIFA WC'18 on 4K would be a great viewing. It can only be felt, not explained.
After free viewing period, your monthly package price would be 560+175 = 735 and that's tooooo much! But don't worry. You'll get that in lower prices.
They said, Only final will be shown in 4k, not other matches. And if I go with box only, after the free month, how will I get the pkg in lower price? if they would have said, that the entire tournament will be in 4k, I wouldn't have considered any HD box :p

Last edited:
Brother You Will Get Better Picture Quality On HD Channels and also this box is 4K TV and Also Recording Is Free For Lifetime in this box. It has catch-up TV features also so it's worth to buy in all aspects.
Thank you, makes sense.

5k and 7.3k for Airtel? Is it annual pack? I would suggest not to go with annual packs, be it any DTH. Use for a month and then recharge if you like. If your requirement is only HD and you don't care much about SD channels, you can go with

a. Sun Direct for best PQ
b. Airtel for second best PQ and best AQ

Both are cheap compared to Tata Sky for HD channels.

If SD channels is your priority, go for Tata Sky for best PQ.
I do not watch tv much, except for football matches, and news during elections. My mom in other hand watches bengali soap operas (Urghh). Hope that will change after I buy the TV.

Just checked Sun Direct. It doesn't telecast ZEE bangla and STAR Jalsa in HD, those are my mom's go to channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock