suggestion

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
today i am going to buy full hd tv and airtel digital tv connection.

1.today i will buy full hd tv with 19 inch.
2.now i have booked airtel digital tv hd

Is this a good decision.pls suggest it

bro... this is not a good decision
first of all 19'' full hd is of no use as the 19 inches screen is very small.

second u ll get a free dth connection when u ll purchase a new hd tv. i think every tv showrooms r providing this. so y u have prebooked adtv. hd channels r very few n charges r very high

prateek1987 said:
bro... this is not a good decision
first of all 19'' full hd is of no use as the 19 inches screen is very small.

second u ll get a free dth connection when u ll purchase a new hd tv. i think every tv showrooms r providing this. so y u have prebooked adtv. hd channels r very few n charges r very high

thanks for your suggestion bro.few hours back i booked digital tv hd from its cc.the executive he has booked a hd for me and give order id no and the dealer no .when i contact with this particular dealer he told me that sir i cannot able to go this area.because the local cable operator they always threten me and they beat me oneday.i REQUEST HIM DONOT WORRY,u will come with me.But he didinot agree.
Then i called to airtel and started to scold the executive .I told that u r such a giant player and your authorized dealer is telling such things.In my area appx 20000 people are staying.so they are not able to opt your digital tv connection.This is the big issue and try to resolve it.After that i disconnected the call and i booked a videocon hd connection.

Me and my friend both are staying in a room.So i donot need a big tv.I know i cannot feel hd channel in 19 inch tv but still i bought this because the tv price is only 6400 with 1 yrs warrenty.

Vicky said:
Amarjeet bro no need tv size for hd chaneels & only need hdmi port only & please check hdmi port is available in ur new tv & what brand ur new tv :huh & contact nodal officer to solve ur complaint soon & cc says wrong

airtel nodal officer details mentioned in this thread:

Airtel Digital Customer Care Details & Nodal Officers Details

bro i m smiling to ur posts. so innocently u wrote this. great bro

Vicky said:
why bro smiling:huh

bro.... first i read ur posts..... it was so innocently written that i was smiling then........ i was thinking like ur age cud b around 20.....
then i watch ur profile .... u r just 19 years old

bro hd tvs ll have hdmi port? thats y i was smiling n i see ur posts bro
u r always helping others
reputations added to u bro from my side

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock