Sun Bangla and Marathi channels will be FTA Channels

I don't believe its going to be FTA, Current Sun Network channels Looting People's from many Years...
They will become pay channels & will start looting people after channel will become successful & popular. In this critical time, when people are bound to pay more, people will always try to choose their choicable channels for low prices, they never want to buy any newcomer for paying extra.
I m sure, if TRAI's new tariff is not coming shortly, then these 2 upcoming channels surely not be FTA, though at the starting time, price may be low.

Sun network losing their grip in kannada and malayalam market...now entering in new market...all d best

Channel Launch delayed to end of 2019

The company’s management indicated that the launch of Sun Marathi might get delayed. The channel was expected to launch by end of the calendar year 2019.

“On Sun Marathi, we’ve not taken the final call on the launch date. But there is some work happening, but it has not gone into a complete activity,” Narayanan stated.

Sun TV Network to deploy Rs 500-550 cr capex in FY20: SL Narayanan - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock