DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

Sun direct is utter waste in professional no one can understand what bouquet has what channels such an pathetic service ever in dth industry
If they spend some money to bring professionalism then they can save more money by reducing cc executives. Most netizens hate to call cc executives. They wish to do things online or through interactive services. They will have to give more discounts to maintain current subscriber base. Rate is the only advantage. I will migrate to tata sky or other service providers if they don't reduce rates. Our hope is trai introduced only maximum retail price and not minimum retail price. I think all dth operators will start giving discounts to ncf or give few pay channels within base pake within 1 month.

Last edited:
Yes. Bouquet channels can be viewed from the PDF file listed on the footer of the website.

Does anyone clarify, from the network fee of Rs. 154(with GST) we can watch all FTA channels and Pay channels(content fee for pay channels/bouquet)?

For example: I can select all FTA channels(150) and select pay channels/bouquet(60) in Consumer Corner for Rs. 154 + content fee(for 60 pay channels/bouquet)

Yes. Bouquet channels can be viewed from the PDF file listed on the footer of the website.
Yes, it would have been convenient if they have grouped the bouquet under each broadcasters and add a popup link to view channels with their logo like how they do on package selection.

I don't know may be someone can take this to Sun Direct to make it easier

Does anyone clarify, from the network fee of Rs. 154(with GST) we can watch all FTA channels and Pay channels(content fee for pay channels/bouquet)?

For example: I can select all FTA channels(150) and select pay channels/bouquet(60) in Consumer Corner for Rs. 154 + content fee(for 60 pay channels/bouquet)
As per the info from cc,
In sun direct base paçk is 153(130+18% tax) in which all the FTA channels will be included and beyond that for each pay channels/bouquets we have pay more.
The bonus is we will be getting all the FTA in the platform.
But one thing i missed is if i have recharged my existing pack for 6 months or 1 year i would have got the existing plan till the validity..

As per the info from cc,
In sun direct base paçk is 153(130+18% tax) in which all the FTA channels will be included and beyond that for each pay channels/bouquets we have pay more.
The bonus is we will be getting all the FTA in the platform.
But one thing i missed is if i have recharged my existing pack for 6 months or 1 year i would have got the existing plan till the validity..
Getting all FTA channels is good, does that mean we have to pay network fee for additional 25 pay channels? What I mean is, My desired channel count is 90 including pay channels. If I have to include all FTA channels it would reach about 200 channels. So here the limit exceeds the 100 channels count.

Getting all FTA channels is good, does that mean we have to pay network fee for additional 25 pay channels? What I mean is, My desired channel count is 90 including pay channels. If I have to include all FTA channels it would reach about 200 channels. So here the limit exceeds the 100 channels count.
You don't need to pay additional slab fee

Update:
1 month recharge plan will be available for the existing plan will available for recharge in website for today only
After that this plan will also be discontinued

So of anyone want to avail that benefit, u can

Once your existing pack expired, your plan will be automatically changed to new Tarrif regime

I can also see it, but it is of not much use anyway. It is only ala carte list and doesnt have any broadcaster packs. Anyways, the older plans are continuing as usual. No change.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock